Custom images for bookmarks no longer available??

03-20-2024 05:49 AM
CameronAndrew
New Contributor II

It seems that the ability to customize Experience Builder bookmarks with uploaded images has vanished. Not sure if this is directly related to the recent AGOL update, but I noticed it for the first time yesterday. My existing bookmark images, which I added some weeks back, are still there, but I have no way to modify them or to create a new bookmark that contains an image.  I can only manually set a map extent which then acts as the boomark's thumbnail. Are others finding this? Was this an intentional change? Would love to know if there is something I am missing!

Thanks in advance for any help/insight!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi @CameronAndrew ,

Thanks for your feedback. But unfortunately, we cannot reproduce the problem you are seeing. Did you see the "Custom" option for the bookmark image source when you click on a bookmark item? 

WeiYing1_0-1711071905133.jpeg

If you are still seeing this problem, could you share your application to us for further investigation? 

Thanks,

Wei

0 Kudos
CameronAndrew
New Contributor II

Hello, @WeiYing1 .

I do not see the "Custom" option any longer. When I click a bookmark, it simply enables the text box to edit the name of the bookmark, or I can click the map icon (as I have in the screenshot below), which allows me to set the map extent.

CameronAndrew_1-1711110465043.png

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

@CameronAndrew can you click in the middle of an bookmark item from the list? You should be able to expand the image setting of a bookmark

WeiYing1_0-1711687563908.jpeg

0 Kudos
CameronAndrew
New Contributor II

Thanks so much @WeiYing1 . That 'works', but it is extremely glitchy and inconsistent in its functionality. Sometimes I can get to it with a single click, other times I have to click what seems like 15 times before it finally stays open.

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We will try to improve the UX. 

0 Kudos