Draw Widget: change style of finished drawings

03-08-2024 03:53 AM
Labels (1)
DirkSilbermann
Occasional Contributor II

When polygons or lines are drawn using the "Draw Widget" in Experience Builder: How can I change coloures once drawing is finished? 

I can only choose styles before i draw something, not after drawing is finished. If I select drawings, I can only doublicate, delete or change shapes, but not change styles like colours.

Usually changes in Styles happen after something is drawn, to adjust its look with the map, or in my case 3D scenes... 

Or am I missing something?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Shen_Zhang
Esri Contributor

Hi @DirkSilbermann 

I'm afraid there is no way to change the symbol of the finished drawings for now. But I think this is a good point to enhance. Please feel free to raise an idea or contact Esri support to create an issue, so we can take if from there and evaluate the issue priority along the way. Thank you!

Shen Zhang
0 Kudos
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

Re-designed Draw widget - Esri Community

If you are on Developer Edition, the @RobertScheitlin__GISP Draw Widget supports changing styles after drawing as well as adding text. I don't know if it will work in 3D.

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
0 Kudos
FredericPoliart_EsriAU
Occasional Contributor II

Also if the latest Draw widget is nested inside a Section/View,  and the admin configured to "toolbar", then the Draw pop-down rectangle stays floating on top , even if we toggle to another Section view .

FredericPoliart_EsriAU_0-1710219071725.png

FredericPoliart_EsriAU_1-1710219200047.png

0 Kudos
Shen_Zhang
Esri Contributor

@FredericPoliart_EsriAU Thanks for reporting, we will take care of it.

Shen Zhang
0 Kudos