Experience Builder Analysis Widget - cannot add utility

12-11-2023 11:19 AM
Labels (2)
CarmellaBurdi1
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have a question about the Analysis Widget and the ability to add in a geoprocessing task. I currently have an enterprise deployment that I use to publish custom geoprocessing tools. I am able to open these up publicly and then pull them into web app builder applications on AGOL instances. 

With the new Analysis Widget I have been attempting to replicate this capability. I am currently unable to add a public-facing geoprocessing task published to my Enterprise system into my AGOL hosted experience builder task. 

Is this a functionality that doesn't exist? Is it my geoprocessing task itself? The message I receive is "Item is not available or inaccessible." However, as I currently have this working on multiple web app builder applications, I know the geoprocessing task is available and accessible. 

Can anyone provide insight into what I'm seeing here? 

Thank you,

Carmie

0 Kudos
2 Replies
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

@CarmellaBurdi1 

Thanks for your feedback! 

Is the server hosting your gp services has unreliable certification? 
Have you tried access the service URL in another tab of the same browser, before trying to add it to EXB? 
If possible, would you be able to share the service to us to have a detail look? 

Thanks,
Wei

0 Kudos
SarahNoakes1
Occasional Contributor II

Hi @CarmellaBurdi1 

I had a similar issue and it turned out to be CORS related. Is https://experience.arcgis.com whitelisted in your Enterprise environment?

Cheers,

Sarah
Cornwall Council

0 Kudos