Experience Builder Developer - App Download Error

06-08-2023 12:10 AM
QaiserHassan_Mohammad
New Contributor II

Hi experts,

I recently started using ArcGIS Experience Builder Developer Edition and developed one application. Now to deploy the application to a web server I need to download. I am unable to download the application and getting the following error ,

[Error: ENOTEMPTY: directory not empty, rmdir 'D:\Programs\ArcGIS\arcgis-experience-builder-1.11\ArcGISExperienceBuilder\server\temp\3\cdn\6\calcite-components\assets\color-picker\t9n'] {
errno: -4051,
code: 'ENOTEMPTY',
syscall: 'rmdir',
path: 'D:\\Programs\\ArcGIS\\arcgis-experience-builder-1.11\\ArcGISExperienceBuilder\\server\\temp\\3\\cdn\\6\\calcite-components\\assets\\color-picker\\t9n'
}

Kindly assist.

Regards, Qaiser

5 Replies
MeganWirth
Occasional Contributor

Did you ever get a solution to this?

0 Kudos
JohnnySun
New Contributor

Same Issue

0 Kudos
QaiserHassan_Mohammad
New Contributor II
It was actually a permission issue. I changed my machine and the problem
was fixed.
Odin_van_Eldik
New Contributor

Are you able to elaborate anymore on what you mean by permissions? 

0 Kudos
NicoLuusAU
New Contributor II

I'm also having this issue but it's I suspect it is not related to permissions as stated above.  When I try and run the "download" I can see the ...\ArcGISExperienceBuilder\server\temp folder becoming active with files been written into it in preparation for the zipping-up. The issue seems to be with the clean-up phase, when it is trying to clear out the folder again.

I would find that every time I run it would have the error vary between codes "ENOTEMPTY" & "ENOENT" and the folder path would be different every time as well as the time it takes to fail.

ExB version: 1.13
Infrastructure: Amazon Web Services EC2

Edit:

I have found a thread that also discusses this issue in depth:

Possible solution if the EXB download fails - Esri Community

Cheers!

0 Kudos