Experience Builder Map Layers Widget Layer Loading Error

03-28-2024 09:27 AM
Labels (1)
MaryEllenPerko
New Contributor II

Hi.  I'm using the AGOL experience builder to build an app that uses map layers widgets and a map.  My map that supports the app contains about 75 map services and feature services organized in 14 groups.  In the app, I've created 6 map layer widgets where I've divided up the 75 layers/services.  The most layers in a widget is 31.

Every time I load the app different layers fail load with the "An error occurred loading this layer" message.  The next time I load the app the previously failed layers may load but others won't.  The only thing that is common among the layers/services that intermittently fail is that they are hosted on AGOL and shared to the org or group level. None are public.  And some of the layers that fail are owned by my account.

Further, I've added a near me tool that uses several of the layers and the tool works even if the layer fails to load.

I saw a couple of notes about similar behavior occurring due to browser issues (Chrome vs Edge) but the same behavior exists in both.

The only thing I can think is that I'm hitting some kind of limit with the map and map layer widgets in experience builder.  Does anyone know if that is possible.  Or does anyone know what might be going on?

Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
0 Replies