Experience Builder Print Widget fails to export map

10-06-2023 10:21 AM
Labels (1)
CameronLacelle
Occasional Contributor

I have set up a print widget so our end users can print their map extent as a paper map with the legend of visible layers/drawn layers, north arrow, scale bar, etc.

Every time I test it in the viewer the export fails. I'm using a feature group map image layer as my basemap with coordinate system WKID  26917 which is the same CRS for all other layers in the map. It still fails every time even if I have all layers off and just try to print the basemap.

I know the web map adopts the CRS of the basemap so that would make me think the map is in 26917 as all the layers that are part of the map image basemap are in the same CRS. I am lost as to why it keeps failing to export since everything is in the same coordinate system.

3 Replies
HarishKV
Occasional Contributor

Can you give me a hint on which version of ArcGIS Pro & ArcGIS Enterprise you are using. Print service you are creating with ArcGIS Pro version 3x will not work with ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8 or 10.9. For ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8 or 10.9 you have to downgrade your ArcGIS Pro to 2.5/2.6/2.7

0 Kudos
CameronLacelle
Occasional Contributor

I am using ArcGIS Pro version 3.1.2 and whatever the latest version of Enterprise is. ArcGIS Pro isn't a factor in this however as I am only working with Enterprise and Experience builder.

I've tried changing the WKID back to 102100 which hasn't solved anything, as I didn't expect it to. All of the data I have in the map is in 26917 so it doesn't make sense it won't export with the WKID set to 26917 when all the data is confirmed to be in the same coordinate system.

0 Kudos
HarishKV
Occasional Contributor

Also you can change the WKID to 102100 and check

0 Kudos