Experience builder shared with organization requiring sign in and credentials

3 weeks ago
Labels (1)
maya_fromstein
New Contributor III

Hi,

I've created an experience builder to be shared with people within my organization, and have ensured all the associated feature layers, web maps, dashboards, are all shared within my organization as well. But I and other organization accounts are consistently asked for credentials despite being signed in to our accounts already. 

Is there a way around this? I've seen posts asking that for experience builders shared publicly, but we would just like easy access within our organization.

Thanks!
Maya

0 Kudos
4 Replies
HollyTorpey_LSA
Occasional Contributor III

By any chance is your app hosted on ArcGIS Online but some of your data are hosted on Enterprise and shared to ArcGIS Online via a distributed collaboration... or vice versa (app on Enterprise, some of the layers coming from ArcGIS Online, especially subscription content)? If so, it may be that you need to make some changes to how the data are shared between organizations, or perhaps look at the ArcGIS Online settings in Enterprise Portal, depending on which configuration you are using. 

- Holly
0 Kudos
Laura
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

A good way to check your layers is by adding a new layer that is only shared with yourself to that map and saving and it should popup with a list of all the layers that need their settings changed to 'organization' just to check if you missed any. 

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi @maya_fromstein ,

Are you using Enterprise or Online? If it is Enterprise, what is the version? 
Are the data all hosted? 

0 Kudos
maya_fromstein
New Contributor III

Hi, thanks! I am using arcgis online and all the data is hosted. I've checked again as best I can to make sure everything is shared with the organization - but I don't think that's it since my supervisor can also log in when prompted.

Thanks!

0 Kudos