Folder List in Experience Builder

09-21-2023 10:02 AM
PetronilaMandeno
Occasional Contributor II

Hello,

I looked around a bit, but I couldn't find any mention of a folder widget. Is there one? It is so basic I am missing it?

Here's the scenario:

We have security folks who are using Survey123 to fill out their daily logs and incident reports. Through automations on Make.com, these surveys are used to create PDF reports that get dumped in a Dropbox folder. I could dump there somewhere else. And even upload them manually back into ArcGIS Online. I don't care where they reside, but I do want to be able to show them as a list or folder view or something in a "Security Center" I've built using Experience Builder.

At the moment, I can show the raw data in our experience using the Table widget. But the users don't want the raw data. They want the PDFs that get sent out via email as well, but they want to see the PDFs all in one place.

Should I use the List widget or the Embed widget? The Embed widget seems to require an actual website. Or is there somewhere on AGOL that I could store stuff that would be accessible to my Group via an embedded link?

Thanks in advance for any clues...

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PetronilaMandeno
Occasional Contributor II

Okay, I think I figured out a different path.

Here's what I am going to do:

I will upload the PDFs into folders in my AGOL account.

I have created a few groups to organize the content. I'll share the content to each appropriate Group.

Then I'm just creating a page on Experience with links to those groups.

Phew! I hope that works.