format popup in Map Viewer / Experience Builder to look more like popup in Web AppBuilder

Jump to solution
03-12-2024 11:43 AM
Labels (2)
JasonFitzsimmons
Occasional Contributor

I am working on a Experience Builder based viewer to replace an older Web AppBuilder viewer, based on a Map Viewer-based web map. I am using the Foldable theme.

The clients prefer the more compact style of popup used in Web AppBuilder than the stock popup used in Map Viewer which is then passed to Experience Builder.

So far I am not finding much on formatting the style of the popup itself. I see and have used Arcade for creating field expressions and such, but so far I can't even figure out how to add the theme color to the popup. I would like to reduce its size, for one thing.

Any links or tips?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

The popup contents can be altered in the Web Map Viewer and the popup will resize based on the size of the contents, but for more extensive customization, like changing the background colors, you will need to use Developer Edition.

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

The popup contents can be altered in the Web Map Viewer and the popup will resize based on the size of the contents, but for more extensive customization, like changing the background colors, you will need to use Developer Edition.

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
JasonFitzsimmons
Occasional Contributor

I figured as much. I wish you could at least add the theme color like it does by default in Web AppBuilder. 

0 Kudos