How to manage the Interaction between Research and Feature Info Widget

2 weeks ago
JasonBOCQUET
Occasional Contributor II

Hello,

The new feature of Group Filter is very great and allow me to make new very great things on my EXB.

But actually i'm front of one problem. I use one feature layer that I duplicate many times to made some layers with different information.

I tried to create a dashboard style view on my expercience builder and I use two widget "Feature Info" to show different information : the first one is a short resume of the attributes, who is managed by the basic layer and a second one is an arcade code to create some charts who is managed by a duplicate layer that I don't show to my users (invisibility layer).

So when I filter with group filter on the both layers, I have no problem, both Feature Info panels was actualized by the remaining features, but I use a Research Widget to allow my users to find in basic layer one society by searching with the adress.

But when  a user use the Research Widget, I have only one Feature Info who has been actualized : the same who has the data source of the research widget; the second one Feature Info widget was not actualized because it is on a different source (but this source is literraly a duplicata from the first basic source).

So my question here is : How can I actualize both Feature Info Widgets by using my Research Widget ? 

I can't change the research widget by a Filter widget because my Research Widget is parameter to search with 4 different attributes. So if I traduce this on a Filter widget it forced me to create 4 Filter... to much for me. 

Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
0 Replies