Logo not displaying on custom print service using Experience Builder

01-29-2024 02:54 PM
Labels (1)
ChristinaEpperson3
New Contributor II

I created a custom print service using ArcPro 3.2.1 and published to Enterprise 11.2.  

The service looks good except for the logo not displaying as I placed it in the templates. 

The picture (.png file) was added to the layout as a picture in Graphics and Text.  

Any thoughts on why? 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DustinEdge_Boroondara
New Contributor III

same problem here but with Pro 2.9x and Enterprise 11.1

I thought upgrading my Pro to 10.3.2.1 would fix it but threw up even more errors. Grrrrr!

0 Kudos
ChristinaEpperson3
New Contributor II

I wonder if in your case, can you try Pro 3.1 with your Enterprise 11.1?  I think Pro 3.2.1 would work with Enterprise 11.2.  

0 Kudos
ChristinaEpperson3
New Contributor II

I did have this working with the logo appearing when we used Pro 2.9x and Enterprise 10.9.1, but then after we upgraded to Enterprise 11.2, I think the logo dropped from the print templates.  But honestly, I don't know that for sure if that was when it dropped.  I just know that is when I started noticing the issue.  

0 Kudos
DustinEdge_Boroondara
New Contributor III
0 Kudos
HariomPandya
New Contributor III

can you help me in the custom print experience builder widget  . print preview is not showing for my custom print select , if i change it to map only or any other like a-4 portrait  it is working . 
i want to have print preview for my custom print service custom template  . please help me in this .

0 Kudos