No search widget?

Jump to solution
01-11-2024 01:57 PM
Labels (1)
Lance_Charnes
New Contributor

I have no "search widget" on my Insert Widget menu. I have a query widget, but the documentation (such as it is) refers to it and the search widget as separate controls. Where did my search widget go, and how do I get it back?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Lance_Charnes ! Are you using ArcGIS Enterprise? It is possible that if you are using an earlier version of Enterprise, you will not find all the widgets that are presently in ArcGIS Online. The Experience Builder version you find in ArcGIS Online will always be the latest.

A good way to figure out what's in your version of Experience Builder is to check the documentation for your version of Enterprise: Widgets—ArcGIS Experience Builder | Documentation

AlixVezina_0-1705025472590.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Lance_Charnes
New Contributor

I don't have a "Near Me" widget, either. In general, the documentation lists a whole bunch of basic widgets that I don't have on my Insert Widget menu. Are they someplace else?

0 Kudos
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Lance_Charnes ! Are you using ArcGIS Enterprise? It is possible that if you are using an earlier version of Enterprise, you will not find all the widgets that are presently in ArcGIS Online. The Experience Builder version you find in ArcGIS Online will always be the latest.

A good way to figure out what's in your version of Experience Builder is to check the documentation for your version of Enterprise: Widgets—ArcGIS Experience Builder | Documentation

AlixVezina_0-1705025472590.png

0 Kudos
Lance_Charnes
New Contributor

Yes, that was it. I thought I was in Online but was still in Enterprise. Thanks.

0 Kudos