Pending list for windows in Experience Builder

Jump to solution
12-12-2023 01:01 PM
AleksandraKozłowska-Woszczycka
New Contributor

Hello,

In Experience Builder I'm trying to adjust views for different screen resolutions. Adding widgets to the pending list turned out to be easy and thanks to this I was able to adapt them for different screen views. However, I have a problem with the window configuration. As with widgets, I used pending list and adjusted the welcome window view for different resolutions. Unfortunately, the windows that I moved to "pending" are still displayed, but they are empty. As I see, there is no possibility to indicate different windows as "welcome window" for different views. Due to this, I have empty windows in the page preview. Is it possible to set different welcome windows for different views?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MichalBrodowicz1
New Contributor II

Hi Aleksandra 🙂

It is not possible to send window to pending list, only widgets can be sent there. Also, it is not possible to set window1 for desktop view, window2 for tablet view and window3 for mobile.

You can howewer set different widgets and content for each view (desktop, tablet, mobile) in one window. To do so: 

1. Switch off Live View
  2. Open window configuration and go to tablet view
  3. Switch off "Auto" composition

Now you are able to modify content for a window shown on a tablet view. Then the same with mobile.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MichalBrodowicz1
New Contributor II

Hi Aleksandra 🙂

It is not possible to send window to pending list, only widgets can be sent there. Also, it is not possible to set window1 for desktop view, window2 for tablet view and window3 for mobile.

You can howewer set different widgets and content for each view (desktop, tablet, mobile) in one window. To do so: 

1. Switch off Live View
  2. Open window configuration and go to tablet view
  3. Switch off "Auto" composition

Now you are able to modify content for a window shown on a tablet view. Then the same with mobile.

0 Kudos
AleksandraKozłowska-Woszczycka
New Contributor

Hi Michał,

Thank you! It works. 🙂

0 Kudos