Popups not displaying results of Arcade expression

Jump to solution
12-22-2022 10:51 AM
Labels (1)
FranklinAlexander
Occasional Contributor III

I am using Experience Builder Developer version 1.9 and I have configured a popup in the web map that uses an attribute expression for two of the fields:

Here is the expression for the Years stocked field. 

ArcadeAttExpression.png

My field configuration for the popup:

fieldConfig.png

And the web map popup works fine:

webMapPopup.png

As you can see everything works as expected in the web map. When I open the popup in Experience Builder, however, the content from each of the expressions is missing:

EXB_popop.png

I knew that expressions containing html wouldn't work on EXB, but i was under the impression the an attribute expression was allowed as long as it was created from the field expression tool which doesn't allow html. It doesn't seem very helpful if you can create great popup content using an Arcade expression in the web map, but it doesn't transfer to the application. Am I missing something?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
FranklinAlexander

After further investigation the Arcade expressions for the popups work as expected in EXB version 1.10 so it looks like I will be updating to the newer version.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
FranklinAlexander

After further investigation the Arcade expressions for the popups work as expected in EXB version 1.10 so it looks like I will be updating to the newer version.

0 Kudos