Print error after latest AGOL update

Jump to solution
03-01-2024 08:52 AM
Laura
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

Anyone else unable to use the print widget with the new AGOL update?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Laura ,

A fix has been installed for the print widget, could you please confirm if that works for you?

Thanks,

Shengdi

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@Laura , thanks for letting us know. We are working on it.

0 Kudos
Laura
MVP Regular Contributor

Thank you!

0 Kudos
ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Laura ,

A fix has been installed for the print widget, could you please confirm if that works for you?

Thanks,

Shengdi

Laura
MVP Regular Contributor

Wonderful, looks like it is working as expected now. 

MatthewMalone
Occasional Contributor

Hi Shengdi,

Do existing EB apps built before the update need to have the Print Widget removed and re-added?  Asking since our "Preview print extents" bounding box isn't displaying on our EB projects that use that widget.

Thanks!

-Matt

0 Kudos
ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @MatthewMalone ,

Sorry for the late reply.

Normally, you do not need to re-add the print widget. In some cases, the "Preview print extent" will not show up, such as if the print service you have selected does not have a "Get Layout Templates Info Task". If you don't mind, you can send me a link to your app so I can take a look.

Shengdi

0 Kudos
MatthewMalone
Occasional Contributor

Hi Shengdi,

Thx for responding! It looks like my preview window not appearing is due to something within Windows 10 as it does work as expected on Win 11 PCs.  It's likely related, but I first noticed it around the time I couldn't see Sketch polygons as I was drawing them in the new Map Viewer.  I even started a support ticket for that one (#03581794), but it was basically inconclusive.  It makes me wonder if it's either a Win 10 update or maybe something in the AGO API that's changed?  Either way, the "problem" is fixed if I use a Win 11 PC.

Thanks again,

-Matt

0 Kudos
Laura
MVP Regular Contributor

It is now just erroring out. Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

I cannot reproduce your issue, what error message have you got?

0 Kudos