Print option from Experience Builder

05-16-2021 06:46 PM
AliCohen
New Contributor II

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has a solution for printing in Experience Builder, or know when a Print widget may be available?

I've done some fancy footwork with the Filter widget to give me a customised Search option, but I can't seem to find a way around printing.

I don't have access to the Developer Edition.

Thanks in advance!!

Alison

35 Replies
ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

The new print widget has been released in AGOL 10.2.

Ole_MariusGulbrandsen
New Contributor II

The print widget does not work properly in my EB applications. Takes hours to finish the print even with small scales and minimum of data. I can choose the templates from the printing service on our server so it seems as this works fine, but the widget fails to finish printing the layout. 

ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Would you mind sharing the URL of your printing service so I can do a quick test?

0 Kudos
Ole_MariusGulbrandsen
New Contributor II

Of course

https://maps.sweco.no/arcgis/rest/services/ExportWebMap_1/GPServer/Export%20Web%20Map

It works fine in the old version of web app builder.

Ole_MariusGulbrandsen_0-1656060864079.png

0 Kudos
ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

I tried your service in my app and the print job was done in seconds.

Are there any errors reported in the Console?

And can you share the print job execute Payload with me? print.png

0 Kudos
Ole_MariusGulbrandsen
New Contributor II

The problem seems to be with some of our basemaps for the organisation, the basemaps are made in ESRI style EDITOR and combines maps from the national ESRI/Map provider. If I change the basemap to some of ESRIs basemaps, printing works good. Im not able to load the organisation templates though.

For some reasons im not able to recreate the same execute payload screen as shown in your screenshot. 

0 Kudos
CarmellaBurdi1
New Contributor III

When will this print widget come to portal/enterprise? 

MeghanBlair
New Contributor III

Same question: I want to make the switch to EB with Enterprise but not until there is a print widget. When will this be available?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Should be Enterprise 11.1 (next release).

JoshV
by
Occasional Contributor

Hi Robert, I'm using enterprise 11.1 and my question is on the directions widget.  It has a print button that puts a basic esri logo at the top of page before printing turn by turn directions.  Do you know where I can change that logo to a different one?  Thank you in advance 

0 Kudos