Search widget unable to select data source

03-07-2024 09:39 AM
Labels (1)
AngieCausey
New Contributor III

We recently upgraded from 11.1 to 11.2 Enterprise.  Since then, our Experience Builder Search Widget has not functioned the same.  There are some layers (previously configured in 11.1) that do not return results when performing the search.

As a test, I tried to create a new Experience Builder app (11.2) and I noticed that those same layers cannot be set as a layer data source in the search widget.  When clicking on them from the layer sources, it doesn't do anything at all.  If I add the same layer as a separate data source (via REST URL), it works just fine.  This leads me to believe that it is not the service itself.  I can query the service and it returns results.

When looking at the developer console, the following error message appears when clicking on the problem layer.

Uncaught (in promise) Error: Can not find data source options.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @AngieCausey ,

I'm not able to reproduce your issue. Can you share the app and the data with me? My username is she10946.

Regards,

Shengdi

0 Kudos
AngieCausey
New Contributor III

Sorry, @ShengdiZhang - I do not have authorization to share the data with you.  We worked around the issue by pointing directly to the rest endpoint for the 3 layers experiencing this issue.

0 Kudos