Selecting layer no longer works (Feature Info panel)

03-19-2024 08:55 AM
Tiff
by
Occasional Contributor III

I have layers in my map, one of which is a property parcel boundary map service and I have a "Feature Info" panel configured for the pop-up. When the new Select widget came out in the Feb 2024 update, I implemented that widget at first. I decided the new widget was not necessary for my map, so I removed the Select widget from the Experience Builder. All of a sudden now, the usual selection does not work for the parcels anymore. Other layers are able to be selected but parcels are not. 

I do not know if the presence of the Select widget and then removing it affected my app, but again selecting the parcel does not work. If I open the map in Map Viewer, selecting parcels works just fine. It only does not work in the Experience Builder making me think it is an app configuration problem. I do not know where in the settings this may be affected.

Any advice appreciated, thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi @Tiff ,

Thanks for your feedback! 
Do you mean after you add and remove Search widget, selecting a parcel on the map does not sync up in Feature Info widget? 

0 Kudos
Tiff
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @WeiYing1, yes after I added and removed the Select widget, I was no longer able to select a parcel. So right now I am using the Select widget.

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I cannot reproduce based on what you described. Would you be able to share an reproducible app for us to take a look? 

0 Kudos