Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to Export CSV Files Using an Embedded Table in Web AppBuilder in Experience Builder

Jump to solution
12-12-2023 09:53 AM
LCarson
New Contributor

Good day,

I am trying to export a table from web experience as CSV. It was working a little over a month ago but today nothing happens when I click on "Export to CSV" I do have "Allow others to export to different formats." turned on, on the feature layer as I have been exporting data previously.

I did find a similar post about the issue from 2020 that you need to be using data from *.arcgis.com or *.ersi.com which my data is from *.arcgis.com. As my data was exporting in November of 2023. I can not seem to figure out why my data is not exporting any more. 

Link to previous post I found, https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-experience-builder-questions/unable-to-export-csv-files-using-a...

Any guidance is much appreciated

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LCarson
New Contributor

I am not sure what fixed my issue, if it was trying to export the data from the feature service layer or adding it to a test web experience and getting it download from there and just retrying on the original experience but it is working once again. It could have been something ESRI addressed on their side.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LCarson
New Contributor

I am not sure what fixed my issue, if it was trying to export the data from the feature service layer or adding it to a test web experience and getting it download from there and just retrying on the original experience but it is working once again. It could have been something ESRI addressed on their side.

0 Kudos