Widgets opening in blank area to right of application

4 weeks ago
FranklinAlexander
Occasional Contributor III

I have three widgets in a Widget Controller in the top right corner of the application and when I open any of them, they open to the right of the application, not in the map. 

app_open_widget.PNGApp_nothing_open.PNG

As you can see from the images, the app gets pushed to the left, hiding the column widget and part of the map. This seems to be an issue with the transform:translate(x,y) css property calculation from what I can determine. I don't know if the column widget might be messing up the calculation or something, but I was wandering if anyone else ran into this and knew of a simple solution without having to spend many hours trying to find where in the code the property is being calculated and applied to the floating panels. Also, would like to know if this is a bug so I can report it. 

The problem is occurring in EXB Developer versions 1.13 and 1.14 and only occurs after I export the app to the server, it hasn't happen when editing the app from the EXB application.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Shen_Zhang
Esri Contributor

Hi @FranklinAlexander, this was indeed a defect which we have addressed in 1.13. Could you share a sample app that could reproduce the shift behavior? I wasn't able to reproduce it on my end. Thanks!

Shen Zhang
0 Kudos