Find does not work in ArcGIS Explorer 1200

04-21-2010 08:08 AM
CharlesFried
New Contributor III
I've tried to set the proxy server in the AGX options thinking that might be the problem but Find still never finds anything.

Any ideas on what is wrong.  Other than Find not working, build 1200 looks pretty nice.

Charles
0 Kudos
3 Replies
FabioPetaccia
New Contributor II
I've tried to set the proxy server in the AGX options thinking that might be the problem but Find still never finds anything.

Any ideas on what is wrong.  Other than Find not working, build 1200 looks pretty nice.

Charles

It's a bug recognized by ESRI.
I hope that will be resolved quickly (this already existed in build 900)
0 Kudos
AnthonyCatalano
New Contributor
Does anyone know when the next build is scheduled? I thought it was just a front end error when it said that it couldn't find the location and then I ran the DriveTimeAnalysis code in the SDK in Visual Studio and it actually gives you an error that it cannot get through the proxy. I went nuts ripping my firewall apart trying to figure out why it wasn't allowing it to access.

This will be a great product when its done!!!!
0 Kudos
DonCopple
Occasional Contributor III
Someone posted a find feature Add-In availible in the Add-in site now.  It lets you find features you have loaded into your map.  Kind of a nice feature, but I agree it would be nice if the other one worked.
0 Kudos