Customizing Balloons with features in ArcGIS Online

08-02-2013 11:54 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: Bessie.schwarz

Hi

This is my first post in an ESRI forum so I hope I provide sufficient context for my question.

I am designing an presentation with ArcGIS Explorer Online that will have an interactive section towards the end for the presentation's attendees. My first question - I would like to bring in a few jpegs for the first few slides to provide context. Is is possible to simply drop these in using a text box or another features? Or do you recommend I just do this portion in a standard power point.

Second, I really like the balloon feature in ArcGIS Online where by you can click on a pixel and and the balloon that pops-up contains each row of the corresponding layers attribute table i.e. It displays the first row first and allows you to scroll through displaying information from the subsequent rows one at a time.

Currently the ArcGIS Explorer Online balloons are only displaying the first row in the attribute table without a scroll through option- at least from what I have been able to find.

I am happy to provide more info if this is confusing. Any help would be much appreciate.

Thank you,
Bessie
0 Kudos
0 Replies