Multiple features from feature services not showing up in ArcGIS Explorer online

04-24-2012 01:32 AM
MarcHoogerwerf
Occasional Contributor
Hi,

I have a hosted feature service that contains well with analysis results for different dates. Every result is a point feature, so at one well I have multiple stacked points

WellID, Date, Result
1,01-01-2010,100
1,01-01-2011, 150
1,01-01-2012, 200
etc.

If I query the feature service through the rest API , I get all the results. If I add this feature service to an ArcGIS Explorer online map and click the well, only one result is returned for the point. If I do the same thing in the ArcGIS iOS app on my iPad, all results are returned and I can browse through these.

Any ideas why this is happening and what can be done to show all results in ArcGIS explorer online?

Marc
0 Kudos
2 Replies
ShellyGill2
Occasional Contributor
I'm afraid Explorer Online only finds the first item at the location (all the points are actually there in the map still, but the action that shows the popup will find the first one only). This is a known issue, and I'm afraid I dont have a date for when this may be resolved.
0 Kudos
MarcHoogerwerf
Occasional Contributor
I'm afraid Explorer Online only finds the first item at the location (all the points are actually there in the map still, but the action that shows the popup will find the first one only). This is a known issue, and I'm afraid I dont have a date for when this may be resolved.

Hi Shelly,

I don't think it's an ArcGIS Explorer online thing but a hosted services thing. If I host the Featureclass as a feature service on my own ArcGIS server I get multiple items in the pop-up, see the attachment. It shows 88 features at one location, showing the 4th one in the popup and the popup has the up and down arrows to browse through the 88 results. If I host that feature class as a hosted feature service on ArcGIS.com I only see 1 feature at the same location.

Marc
0 Kudos