Multiple Owners of Map?

02-08-2012 01:29 PM
KellyannMurphy
New Contributor
Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to have multiple owners for a map. I am working on a map for an internship, and I have used my own ESRI Global Account, so I am the only owner. I would like to make my supervisor an owner as well so when my internship is up, she (or future interns) will be able to continue to add and edit content. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks
0 Kudos
1 Reply
ShellyGill2
Occasional Contributor
I would like to make my supervisor an owner as well so when my internship is up, she (or future interns) will be able to continue to add and edit content. Is there any way to do this?

There's no way to have more than onw owner for a map I'm afriad. Two options are 1, create an Esri global account just for sharing this specific map, and share the login details with your supervisor, then make your own ESRI global account for your own continuing work. Or 2, your supervisor can make their own copy of your map when you are finished, and save that, then make edits to that as they wish (and then share the new map with any others who are viewing it).
0 Kudos