Stickpin

07-12-2013 09:30 AM
HalehDolati
New Contributor
I'm using stickpin to show some basic information about couple of projects. like the link to online map, a summary, photo, etc. in some locations, there are more than one project. I know I can use multiple pins and place them really close to each other but I want to know if there is a way to combine these pins? I mean I want to be able to click on one pin and see three pop-up windows instead of one. Any Ideas?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
BernSzukalski
Esri Frequent Contributor
The way this works is if you click on one pin that overlays others, you will see an arrow on the right of the pop-up window and on the left of the pop-up at the top you will see (1 of xx) where xx is the number of results returned by your mouse click. Currently there is no way to return multiple pop-ups with one click.
0 Kudos
HalehDolati
New Contributor
The way this works is if you click on one pin that overlays others, you will see an arrow on the right of the pop-up window and on the left of the pop-up at the top you will see (1 of xx) where xx is the number of results returned by your mouse click. Currently there is no way to return multiple pop-ups with one click.

I place the stickpins with the location search, for example I have to projects in Chicago, so I place two pins in the same place based on location search. but the arrow or numbers...
0 Kudos