Basemap for Offline use in Portal

Jump to solution
08-02-2023 01:25 PM
vaishalikulkarni00
New Contributor II

I have been using ESRI's World Imagery Tile as a basemap for Field Maps. For some reason it's not working and I need another world imagery basemap for offline use. The only one I found is in  ArcGIS Online. If I use that in the map it's asking for my ArcGIS Online login to open the map in Field Maps. Our field workers don't have an online account, only a portal account. Is there a way to bring this map into my Portal map without an ArcGIS Online Account?

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndreasHall
Esri Contributor

Hi, if you have an ArcGIS Online Account you can bring the basemap into your Enterprise portal and save it with your credentials. Then, the field personnel does not need an Online account. Follow these instructions, especially step 6: Enable the Store credentials with service item option and click Next.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AndreasHall
Esri Contributor

Hi, if you have an ArcGIS Online Account you can bring the basemap into your Enterprise portal and save it with your credentials. Then, the field personnel does not need an Online account. Follow these instructions, especially step 6: Enable the Store credentials with service item option and click Next.

0 Kudos