Can't trace a utility network in ArcGIS Field Maps

2 weeks ago
April_J
New Contributor II

Hello,

I'm working with Enterprise 11.1 and Utility Network version 6. First, I have already published a web map that has been configured for utility network. Next, this web map was used in Experience Builder, and it can be traced by Utility Network Trace widget. Then I used the same web map in Field Maps to trace, but it did not work. There is no named trace shown in the panel. I have tried republishing the web map, and it still can't be traced.

Do you have any suggestions for this?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BenjaminSegal
Esri Contributor

Hello,

Can you please provide a screenshot of the Add Trace Configuration tool configuration from ArcGIS Pro that was used to create the trace that was published with the map? 

Thanks,

Ben 

0 Kudos
April_J
New Contributor II

Thanks for response,

This is setting for trace downstream, other setting is the default value.

0 Kudos
BenjaminSegal
Esri Contributor

Thanks for sharing the screenshots. I'm not seeing any issues with the trace configurations. A couple other questions:

1. What is the version of Field Maps being used? 
  2. What mobile platform is being used (iOS or Android)? 
  3. Does the mobile user have the utility network user type extension enabled? 
  4. Are you able to see other trace configurations in Field Maps (ex. image below)? 

BenjaminSegal_0-1715961762820.png

0 Kudos
April_J
New Contributor II

Hello @BenjaminSegal ,

I tested on both platforms iOS version 24.1.1 and Android version 24.1.3. This account is a creator user type that enables utility network extension. In the ArcGIS Field Maps app, I don't see any trace on the panel. I just see the edit button on both platforms as you can see in the attached picture. When I opened the troubleshooting and view logs, I found the utility network license problem.

certainly this account enables utility network extension, but I don't know why it can't see the license in the ArcGIS Field Maps.

Do you have any suggestions to solve this?

I will wait for your response, Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos