Cannot save changes to Field Maps form

Jump to solution
07-17-2023 09:08 PM
MB710
by
New Contributor

As of three weeks ago, I am unable to save changes to my Field Maps forms. I was previously able to add and edit fields with no issues. When I press save to map, I get the error "Unable to save your form changes. Check the layer settings and confirm that you have the privileges required to make changes."

I have tried some solutions suggested on other questions, but nothing has worked for me. I made a copy of the form and could not save changes to it either. Please, any help would be so appreciated!! I am working in a remote area and offline most of the time so I do not have large amounts of time to troubleshoot or recreate the form in the exact way.

As far as I can tell, I am not using any reserved keywords. Really needing to update this form to continue collecting data 😕 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
DanGruber
New Contributor III

Is the "Save" function active after your "refresh" the map? You lose any changes made in the interim, but that worked for me.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
MB710
by
New Contributor

Thank you for the response! I just figured it out. A field description was now flagged as being too many characters, even when it had been saved that way before. I found it by going through each field. I appreciate your response.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanGruber
New Contributor III

Is the "Save" function active after your "refresh" the map? You lose any changes made in the interim, but that worked for me.

0 Kudos
MB710
by
New Contributor

Thank you for the response! I just figured it out. A field description was now flagged as being too many characters, even when it had been saved that way before. I found it by going through each field. I appreciate your response.

0 Kudos