Integromat Invalid token Code 498

03-01-2022 07:18 AM
DEI
by
Occasional Contributor

Hi all,

The last couple of days I have been getting inundated with errors and warnings from multiple scenarios we use with Field Maps mobile and Integromat. I can temporarily fix the issue by going in and re-validating the connection but it doesn't hold very long until I get more errors. Are there any current issues with Field Maps?

0 Kudos
22 Replies
ajevans429
New Contributor III

@tbearb , just to keep this going, I'm still having the issue and have done everything in my power to initiate a fix. Here's the last response I got from Make on March 30th:

"I confirm we are aware of this issue and our QA team is now in contact with the app developer (ArcGIS modules were not developed by our team). 
I will get back to you once they give us any feedback."

@Anonymous User do you have any updates for us? Is Make in fact working with you guys on a resolution, or are we at a stalemate?
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Interesting, we have a support case open with them regarding the migration from Integromat to Make and this was one of the issues we have sent them. They have been pretty slow to respond unfortunately.

0 Kudos
ajevans429
New Contributor III

Thanks for the response! I reached out to Make as well to see if they could give an update, and I got this response:

I confirm our QA team is still in contact with ​the ArcGIS dev team and the issue is yet to be fixed.
They identified the source of the issue and hopefully, it all gets sorted soon.
I will let you know once I get any feedback.

Seems like they are waiting on you for a response too! Thanks again for your update.
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

They replied this morning that their Apps Development team is looking into it.

0 Kudos
AdelaideZumwalt1
Occasional Contributor II

We are also getting the same error. I can fix it for a couple reports, but then it starts right back up again with Code 498. 

I'm going to contact our Esri Rep - see if I can get ahold of someone at Survey123, contact Make, and also work with our GIS Admin to see if there is some kind of workaround in the meantime.

Any resolution for this yet?

0 Kudos
tbearb
by
New Contributor III

@AdelaideZumwalt1 were you able to get anywhere after you made your contacts to Esri / Make? Or has anyone here had recent success on obtaining an update on this issue? I'm tired of getting bounced around from Esri support to Make support and having to constantly revalidate the token every day.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@tbearb  I heard back from Make Dev/Customer support on May 31st.

just to keep you posted. Our development team is still working on the issue. We were able to reproduce the error in production development while in staging not.

​I will inform you once we have more info.

0 Kudos
AZumwalt
New Contributor II

I was not - but I haven't followed up either. Thank you Aaron Pulver for the update. We would really like to move to Make as soon as possible, right now Make reverted our models back to Integromat... so we are back to Integromat.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

This issue should be resolved now. Our support ticket with Make was updated this morning. Preliminary testing appears promising.

0 Kudos
DEI
by
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the update @Anonymous User !

0 Kudos