Layer name is displaying oddly

04-06-2023 12:47 PM
AlexandraLehner
New Contributor II

Hi all, 

I am encountering an odd problem. I have a polygon layer titled (2023 Raptor SurveyStands) that I have a form created for via Field Maps. Both in the app and on AGOL, whenever the layer name is displayed, it is followed by a ": Northern red oak." The information after the colon is coming from a field in the layer's attribute table, but nowhere did I ask for it to display this after. It's not the end of the world, but rather annoying and I can't seem to find any other similar problems that would help me take it down. 

You can see below that in the title of the form, I do not add any data after the field's name. I also attached a screenshot of the problem displayed on my tablet. 

AlexandraLehner_0-1680810318424.png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlexandraLehner
New Contributor II

Alright well I think I found my problem. For anyone else wondering about this, it was something odd about the title of the pop-up. Not sure why it was set like that. The title of the pop-up in the screenshot below had a [EV_NAME] after if, which is the title of the field. 

AlexandraLehner_0-1680811216166.png

0 Kudos
Omar_A
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

I considered the possibility that a label expression could be the cause of this issue, but good that you were able to identify and solve the problem.

0 Kudos