Signin Issue - Access has been blocked please contact administrator

03-04-2024 03:11 PM
EmmaJohnson1
New Contributor

Now I'm not sure if this is because of the recent update on Field Maps (version 24.1.0 on the 26th Feb) but I've had a few people in my organization report that when they logged out of Field Maps and went to log back in they were given this error message below. Has anyone else encountered this? I am one of the administrators and I can't seem to find a problem.

image003.png

Tags (2)
19 Replies
MaximeDemers
Occasional Contributor III

We have the same issue here with the latest FieldMaps version on iOS and ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1

Is there a solution for this issue?

0 Kudos
TimothyAPrice
New Contributor

There is currently no fix for this, but a BUG has been logged by ESRI.

0 Kudos
MaximeDemers
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks for the update. Is there a BUG number that we can refer to?

0 Kudos
TylerCundiff
New Contributor II

We were given BUG-000165951

TylerCundiff
New Contributor II

I downloaded the most recent update of Field Maps this afternoon and found that I could log in again without experiencing the "blocked" notification. Has anyone else attempted this with the newest version of Field Maps? 

0 Kudos
rebeccab2
New Contributor II

What version of Field Maps did you download?

0 Kudos
TylerCundiff
New Contributor II

Field Maps Version 24.1.1 on iOS. We are using Enterprise version 10.6.1 to log in. I believe this version of Field Maps was released some time this week. 

0 Kudos
rebeccab2
New Contributor II

@TylerCundiff that did the trick! Thank you!

0 Kudos
MatejKutik
New Contributor II

I`m experiencing the same issue with Field Maps Version 24.1.2 on Android version 11. We are using Enterprise version 10.7.1.

Is there any solution yet?

0 Kudos
rebeccab2
New Contributor II

Version 24.1.1 fixed the issue for us on iPhone Enterprise Version 10.6.1. Is there anyway you can install that version instead of 24.1.2?

0 Kudos