Can ArcGIS for Power Automate be used with Enterprise yet?

Jump to solution
02-02-2023 11:40 AM
COSPNWGuy
Occasional Contributor II

Can ArcGIS for Power Automate be used with Enterprise yet? I heard there was supposed to be something in place at the end of 2022.

68 Replies
JasonPolly
New Contributor

I was able to add the enterprise connector to my power automate account. I can see a list of enterprise "Actions" however when I search for Enterprise "Triggers" nothing is available. Am I missing something or will these also be deployed as the AGOL triggers are?

Thanks,

Jason

0 Kudos
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

@JasonPolly - the way ArcGIS Enterprise creates webhooks is different from the way ArcGIS Online creates webhooks and the difference creates an issue when authenticating. We are workign very closely with the ArcGIS Enterprise team to get the experience the same across the two products. From our conversations, this issue should be addressed in the ArcGIS Enterprise 11.2 release. In advance of that, there is a blog that was posted the other day on how you can begin leveraging the webhooks from ArcGIS Enterprise and use the Fetch action to consume the webhook payload.

Hope that helps.

-sean
Sean McGinnis - ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 Product Manager
S_RossWygmans_GISS-T
New Contributor II

It seems like the release of the ArcGIS Enterprise Connector altered the payload that the webhook delivers. Can someone please confirm? 

I had a Power Automate flow that I set up manually without the connector that sent a message to a Slack channel whenever a feature was created or updated for a hosted feature service in our Enterprise environment. Until last week, this flow was running fine; now it fails every time. Before last week, the payload delivered by the webhook looked like this...

"body": {
        "serviceType": "FeatureServer",
        "changesUrl": "https://gis.ufl.edu/hosting/rest/services/Hosted/Utility_Redlines_2/FeatureServer/extractChanges?serverGens=%5B6105743,6106019%5D",
        "name": "All Utility Redlines Updates",
        "id": "338faab8-12bc-447e-baff-74b02a36be57",
        "folderName": "Hosted",
        "serviceName": "Utility_Redlines_2",
        "events": [
            {
                "eventType": "FeaturesUpdated",
                "when": 1695671276371
            }
        ]
    }
}

Now it looks like this... 

"body": {
        "webhook": {
            "name": "All Utility Redlines Updates"
        }
    }
}

ISP_graynic

Anybody having any luck finding it in the gov cloud environment yet? @ahargreaves_FW @cblevins @ZachBodenner @AnthonyLatini 

0 Kudos
Blevins_Mark
Occasional Contributor

not yet

Blevins_Mark
Occasional Contributor

FWIW, i was told it may be 6-12 months before it is available in the GCC

ahargreaves_FW
Occasional Contributor III

@Blevins_Mark by whom?

0 Kudos
Blevins_Mark
Occasional Contributor

my org's IT folks...but i think they are trying to verify an actual timeline with microsoft

0 Kudos
COSPNWGuy

I just randomly checked today, but I am seeing it show up in our gov cloud tenant! However, I am only seeing actions, no triggers available. What do other folks see?

gov_enterprise.png

0 Kudos
ZachBodenner
MVP Regular Contributor

That's what I'm seeing too. I'm not sure if this is expected though? Maybe it is but there's some other way that these things need to be triggered?

0 Kudos