Can ArcGIS for Power Automate be used with Enterprise yet?

Jump to solution
02-02-2023 11:40 AM
COSPNWGuy
Occasional Contributor II

Can ArcGIS for Power Automate be used with Enterprise yet? I heard there was supposed to be something in place at the end of 2022.

68 Replies
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

@COSPNWGuy & @ZachBodenner - the version of the Enterprise connector you are seeing was submitted to Microsoft in October. The version that has the triggers was submitted to Microsoft the end of January and  is currently being validated. Based on estimates Microsoft has shared previously, it is usually 8-12 weeks after initial certification, so rough timeline would be April~ish.

-sean
Sean McGinnis - ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 Product Manager
ZachBodenner
MVP Regular Contributor

Thanks Sean! So just to confirm, it's a combination both of Microsoft review and also Enterprise version?

0 Kudos
dolson_farmington
New Contributor III

Were you able to successfully create a connection? I get an error that says invalid redirect URI...

0 Kudos
AndrewOrton
Esri Contributor

Hello Danielle! For others' visibility, we were able to determine that the redirect URI in your case is actually "https://global.consent.azure-apihub.us/redirect/arcgisenterprise" by looking at the URL in the sign-in dialog in Power Automate. Once we added this redirect URI to the application in Portal for ArcGIS, we were able to connect successfully. I have submitted documentation feedback for step 5 under "Get information for the connector" in this documentation to be updated. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention!

0 Kudos
Blevins_Mark
Occasional Contributor

same for me

0 Kudos
ISP_graynic
Occasional Contributor II

It looks like only Actions are supported with the ArcGIS Enterprise Connector at this point.

"Triggers, geocoding, GeoEnrichment services, network analysis services, and certain data retrieval actions are not currently available for the ArcGIS Enterprise connector."

https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/microsoft-365/announcements/arcgis-enterprise-connector-fo...

0 Kudos
ZachBodenner
MVP Regular Contributor

Hm, those would be really helpful to have. I wonder if there's a plan to roll those out or if we're only getting actions.

0 Kudos
AnthonyLatini
Esri Contributor

@COSPNWGuy @ISP_graynic @ZachBodenner @Blevins_Mark - That is correct. The ArcGIS Enterprise connector should be available in the government tenant (apologies for the slow delay in getting it deployed). We are currently in a deployment process to have triggers set up in the ArcGIS Enterprise (purple) connector that mimics the same behavior as the ArcGIS Online connector (orange). Meaning, you won't need to go through steps listed in the link below in 11.2 and above. 

Once those have been deployed, you can configure triggers as you would in the ArcGIS Online connector as long as your Enterprise instance is on 11.2 or higher. If you are on 11.1, then you must set up triggers and webhooks using the steps in this guide: Enabling webhooks and Fetch Updates for ArcGIS Ent... - Esri Community

As for the documentation link that @ISP_graynic posted; it is slightly outdated. All actions that are available in the ArcGIS Online connector are available in the ArcGIS Connector. We are working to update that documentation page in our next release. 

Let me know if this helps! 

AnthonyLatini_0-1707148088048.pngAnthonyLatini_1-1707148093986.png

ZachBodenner
MVP Regular Contributor

Thanks, much appreciated info!

0 Kudos