Importing ArcGIS data into exisiting Excel sheet

03-13-2024 04:00 PM
Sam4
by
New Contributor

Hello,

I am attempting to import ArcGIS data into an existing Excel sheet, but it is not working. I am able to create a CSV file and manually import it into an existing Excel sheet, but importing it directly into the Existing sheet would be much more efficient and lower the likelihood of errors. My current flow setup is as follows:

Manually trigger a flow > Get data from the feature layer > Get a row > Update a row.

I have tried it without the "Get a row". I have tried inserting "List rows present" after "Get data from feature layer" and that hasn't worked. I tried to "Parse JSON", but I got errors; honestly, I don't believe that is what I need here. I think the issue is my Key Column and Key Value under "Get a row" or "Update a row". They are the same, as the Key Column (Excel sheet) is named "FID" and the incoming data column (Key Value) is "FID" as well.

There are no videos that delve into this topic and even AI (co-pilot, chatgpt, and bard) are providing answers that do not work or are incomplete. Unless I am doing something wrong of course. Has anyone completed the task I am trying to do?

Any advice is appreciated.

0 Kudos
0 Replies