Issue with New Power Automate Designer and ArcGIS Trigger

02-16-2024 04:47 AM
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

I just tried creating a new flow using the blank Build and automated cloud flow and found that in the new designer it tells me it is an invalid connection, even though it is working fine in other flows, and when I switch to the classic designer it works properly and loads my layers.

Also in the new designer the connection information for the trigger doesn't appear unless I add another ArcGIS action, it remains if I delete the action though.

RobertAnderson3_0-1708087588300.png

2 Replies
AnthonyLatini
Esri Contributor

Hi @RobertAnderson3 ! Thank you for posting this. We have noticed a great deal of issues in the new CoPilot designer. This is also an issue we are aware of and notated it. We have an on-going list that we will be reporting to Microsoft. 

Please let me know if you run into any other odd behavior in the new designer as this is not controlled by our group. 

RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi @AnthonyLatini thank you for the information! 

I've been wondering if the new designer is what's impacted the Survey123 trigger reliability too..

Out of curiosity, is this on-going list of known issues available to view so users can see if it's known before reporting it again?

0 Kudos