Table layers not working with 'Fetch updates, changes, or deletions from feature layer' action

Jump to solution
02-07-2023 10:18 AM
Kuyler_JonesCivil
New Contributor II

I'm running in to trouble with Table layer types. When using the Fetch updates, changes, or deletions from feature layer action, whenever I select a feature layer that is a table, I get the following error when trying to save.

Flow save failed with code 'DynamicOperationRequestClientFailure' and message 'The dynamic operation request to API 'arcgis' operation 'GetFeatureLayerResponseSchemaForWebhook' failed with status code 'BadRequest'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "message": "Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of undefined", "error": {} }'.

Is there a special process for table layers? Or are they simply not supported?

Kuyler_JonesCivil_0-1675793788271.png

Update Edit: I also get the same error when using a Table in the Get data from feature layer action, but only when the Output format is set to JSON. I am only able to get Table data as CSV. This makes me think that there is an issue treating Tables as JSON.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AnthonyLatini
Esri Contributor

@Kuyler_JonesCivil - Hello there! My name is Anthony and I am a product engineer on the ArcGIS for Power Automate connector. I was looking over this issue and I would like to help out if I can!

We have just pushed a number of fixes earlier this afternoon that should resolve this issue. Please let me know what happens when you attempt to recreate or run this flow again. Below is an example using a table in an action and having it succeed. 

You should be able to save the flow without any issues now. 

AnthonyLatini_1-1676586562598.png

AnthonyLatini_2-1676586604182.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

@Kuyler_JonesCivil  - sorry you are running into this. Could you please submit this a support ticket on this and we will be able to get the correct resources looking into the issue.

-sean
Sean McGinnis - ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 Product Manager
0 Kudos
Kuyler_JonesCivil
New Contributor II

Thanks Sean. I have submitted a support ticket. It is Case number #03268187

0 Kudos
AnthonyLatini
Esri Contributor

@Kuyler_JonesCivil - Hello there! My name is Anthony and I am a product engineer on the ArcGIS for Power Automate connector. I was looking over this issue and I would like to help out if I can!

We have just pushed a number of fixes earlier this afternoon that should resolve this issue. Please let me know what happens when you attempt to recreate or run this flow again. Below is an example using a table in an action and having it succeed. 

You should be able to save the flow without any issues now. 

AnthonyLatini_1-1676586562598.png

AnthonyLatini_2-1676586604182.png

0 Kudos
Kuyler_JonesCivil
New Contributor II

@AnthonyLatini thank you for the swift response. It seems that the issue has been fixed.

0 Kudos
Beard_Greg
New Contributor III

@AnthonyLatini, I'm having the same issue. Any chance this is back?

ZacharyHart
Occasional Contributor III
0 Kudos
ZacharyHart
Occasional Contributor III

@AnthonyLatini @SeanKMcGinnis  Have you guys seen this thread??

0 Kudos