Drive Time not available in Published report

Jump to solution
12-13-2021 10:35 AM
RasmusSchwerin
New Contributor

Hi,

I have a report request from our end users where they wish to select a point on the map and understand which other points are within a certain driving time/distance. Drive Time is ideal as a solution for this, unfortunately it looks unavailable in the published version of the report.

Creating a layer for this seems impossible, as it would need to encompass the entirety of the U.S and thousands of points. Spent the last 2 hours searching for anyone else that has run into a similar issue but have had no luck so far. The problem would be resolved if the exact functionality of Drive Time in PBI Desktop was available in a published report, is there any way to enable this in the current version that I have missed or are there plans to expand the functionality in the future?

Best,

Rasmus

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately is is not possible to allow this for report viewers. This is something we can consider in a future release, and we appreciate your feedback and ideas. If there is something else you'd like to see in the product, please feel free to post that here: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-for-power-bi-ideas/idb-p/arcgis-for-power-bi-ideas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ismaeloltra
New Contributor II

I am on the same boat. It is very frustrating 

ismaeloltra
New Contributor II

This is the response I got.

ismaeloltra_0-1639450728870.png

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately is is not possible to allow this for report viewers. This is something we can consider in a future release, and we appreciate your feedback and ideas. If there is something else you'd like to see in the product, please feel free to post that here: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-for-power-bi-ideas/idb-p/arcgis-for-power-bi-ideas

0 Kudos
VRamosUWH
New Contributor II

Please consider this sooner rather than later. We purchased our license for this exact reason only to find out it's not available to the end-user. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@VRamosUWH I'd love to talk with you more about this use case so I can understand it and provide some potential alternatives or solutions. Can you DM me your contact info so we can set up a call?

0 Kudos