Select to view content in your preferred language

Drill Through

05-21-2013 02:20 AM
HarshalGharat
New Contributor III
Hello All,

I have a couple of cognos queries called US State and US Counties. I need to perform a drill through wherein I want to use only one report which would have the Esri Map for cognos element and the report which would be specific to the layer which would be displayed in the map. i.e. if my map is currently showing US states, then I would like to see the states related data besides the map. But if I configure a drill through action on the US states layer then my map now should display the counties (belonging to the state on which I have performed an action like double click) and the county related reports.
I have been trying it since a long time but not able to achieve it.

I achieved this by creating two separate reports and adding the map element in these reports and configuring each map element separately for States layer and for counties layer.

Any help would be appreciated.
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
FrancesLitt
New Contributor
Hello,

The workaround you are using is the same as what I would suggest - create two separate reports and configure them as necessary for the different drill levels you would like to display. 

If I find a method to configure this behaviour within a single report, I will let you know.
0 Kudos