ArcGIS Mobile 3.1 Attachments that does not get synchronized back to the server

02-11-2013 02:02 AM
PieterHoltzhausen
New Contributor III
Whilst capturing features on my operational layers, the attachments does not get synchronized back to the server. Even though all the other attributes are sent to the server successfully, in some cases the attachments are left behind. I'm not getting any error message during synchronization.

Did anyone have this problem before?
0 Kudos
12 Replies
RosalieBuck1
New Contributor
Hi Pieter,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. We are trying to synchronize to a cloud server, just wondering what sort of server you are connecting to.

Cheers Rosalie.
0 Kudos
PieterHoltzhausen
New Contributor III
Hi Pieter,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. We are trying to synchronize to a cloud server, just wondering what sort of server you are connecting to.

Cheers Rosalie.

No sorry, in our case it is our own ArcGIS Server (10.1),
I think you should contact your cloud server service provider, and run it by them.
Good luck
0 Kudos
NickDeMerchant
New Contributor
Hi folks,

I am using mobile 10.1.1 with a backend 10.0 server.  I have enabled attachments on my data however when uploading the mobile project, and trying to collect a feature, the options are not there, as shown in below link, to allow me to add the attachment.  I have no problem adding via arcmap.  The only thing I can think of is if I need to be at 10.1 server for this to work or not, or should I be ok with 10 server.

Thanks for the info,

Nick

http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/windows-mobile/10.1.1/index.html#//007v0000003z000000
0 Kudos