New features not updating to the server

05-24-2011 05:01 AM
GrahamWhelan
New Contributor
Post update of new features collected succeeded however they have not been updated in the server. It cannot be seen in ArcMap or ArcCatalog.

Thanks
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobMiller3
New Contributor
I am also having issues where I have successfully ran the mobile cache tool and the updates are not updated to or from the mobile device?
0 Kudos
PeterTimmers
Occasional Contributor III
I've had the opposite occur, which I'm trying to get my local support to report upwards...

90+ points with a raster field were giving an error when posting but points appeared in db.  But of course the error continued and withdrew Nomad from pool.

I suspected timeout because of the number of photos.  Still happened when on ethernet cable.

I'd have to say if you locate your caches not on SD cards you will have a much happier time of it.

On a positive note we just had a group of non-gis staff who had 3 hours of training take out quite a few Trimble nomads with mobile 10 and they managed to collect 1500+ points with photos in raster fields in trying conditions.
0 Kudos
PaulSchneider
Occasional Contributor
Graham-

I'm encountering this issue as well.  ArcGIS Mobile responds that Posting updates has succeeded however, the updates did not come through and are still on the mobile device.

Were you able to pinpoint what was causing this? Or a way around it?
0 Kudos