GeoEvent Processor

11-24-2013 03:31 AM
NishantArora
New Contributor
Hi,

I am having the following queries. I suggested by Adam from Esri I am putting my queries on the forum.

1) We tried to do the following : We were able to add route monitor Add-in to implement Geofence and alert monitoring on an operation dashboard but when we log in to our private portal for ArcGIS , the Add-ins disappeared , how to solve this issue?
2) In our demo we are trying to implement the alert function , We have configured an email notification as output for the Geoevent processor to send email notification in event of over speeding i.e. if the vehicle speed exceeds than 120 KM/H , but when running the application,  we are not able to receive any Email notification although output count is increased and entered parameters for SMTP configurations are valid.

please see the attached image for more information.

Seeking your technical advice. Please feel free to contact me on my email n.arora@openware.com.kw

Regards,
Nishant
0 Kudos
1 Reply
HanochKalmanovich
Esri Contributor
Nishant,
1. The Route Monitor Operations Dashboard Add-In is an arcgis.com item, therefore the Operations Dashboard user needs to be logged into arcgis.com in order to be able to access it.  We are working on a new version of the AddIn, and are planning to release it also as a file you can upload to your private portal, which will allow you to share it to the private portal users.
2.  Please follow the following "Notifications in GeoEvent Processor" Tutorial to make sure you have the email output configured correctly - http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=d746e50bdeba442ba36f8606f185a670
0 Kudos