Is this an issue with Field Enricher (Feature Service)?

01-25-2024 10:44 AM
GIS_Spellblade
Occasional Contributor

GeoEvent Version 11.1 - 

So I ran into what I think is an issue, but I don't have time to properly test, it looks like there is an issue with the Field Enricher (Feature Service) when you are working with a GeoEvent definition and spatiotemporal datastore that has been edited from its original creation.

The results that I have seen are that when Target Fields are set to New Fields, the join works as expected and fields can be populated; however, when Target Fields is set to Existing Fields, the join does not work as expected and no fields are populated. The schema between the two GeoEvent definitions are the same and there shouldn't be any differences between them. I'm failing to understand how a difference in these options would affect a join which should match regardless of option selected.

Based on preliminary testing with a fresh GeoEvent definition (created for purpose without additional added fields post-deployment) the Field Enricher (Feature Service) works when set to Existing Fields.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jeff_G
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

I'm not aware of this issue for 11.1. Does the GeoEvent Definition already contain the fields that you wish to enrich?

0 Kudos
GIS_Spellblade
Occasional Contributor

Yes that's correct

0 Kudos