Pixel size requested is outside the service range

07-09-2010 04:42 AM
FlavioPopolizio
New Contributor II
Hello,
Different to other, i don't create the Overview, but just the Derived Image (I have a lot of image completely overlap)... I don't need to create an overview because I want to select the image by lockimage in the Service Properties.

when I zoom out of the preview service, i see this message

[ISDefClient.LoadServiceIfRequired] Loading image service...
[ISDefClient.LoadServiceIfRequired] Service loaded successfully.
[ServiceCore.ImageService.LoadServiceDefinition] Service Definition Source : D:\TempServices\test.ISDef\ImageService.ISDef
[ImageServiceDB.SeRasterItemStore.SelectRasterItems : 008021] Error: Invalid selection criteria object.
[ImageServiceDB.SeRasterItemStore.SelectRasterItems : 008027] Error: Pixel size requested is outside the service range.
[ImageServiceCore.Mosaic.SetAoi : 004E0A] Error: Session: {5f98d29f-9b7d-4cb5-bc69-b730fada87b4}: warning : requested AOI out of scale
[ImageServiceDB.SeRasterItemStore.SelectRasterItems : 008021] Error: Invalid selection criteria object.
[ImageServiceDB.SeRasterItemStore.SelectRasterItems : 008027] Error: Pixel size requested is outside the service range.

I Know that the problem is about pixel size issue, but i don't know what I need to change before create the Derived Image...
Footprint? Services Properties? Setting of Derived Image?

The Footprint is look like follow
MinPS - MaxPS - LoPS - HiPS
   0    -  1300  -  250  - 250

anyone can help me?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
FlavioPopolizio
New Contributor II
Found solution....

Set a big number (like 10.000) on the MaxPS Attributes and also in the Image Service Properties - Output Definition - Maximum Pixel Size

F.
0 Kudos