Configure ArcGIS Indoors WebApp

Jump to solution
07-19-2019 04:01 PM
BraulioGalvez1
Esri Contributor

Hi Indoors Team!

I need more information, about how configure the webapp for Indoors. I have data example donwloaded from MY ESRI, and I could share the webmap and webscene, from the sample project: ArcGIS Indoors Sample.aprx.... Then, I configured WebMap according to: https://doc.arcgis.com/en/indoors/web/configure-a-web-map-for-indoors.htm but, when I need configure the app, I have not success.

I have all products with licenses, Portal 10.7.1 with capabilities for Indoors, when I share as webmap and webscene, I done from an user with license of Portal for ArcGIS Pro Advanced for Indoors . (ArcGIS Pro 2.4)

The folder with config.json file, I allowed on a site with IIS available (wwwroot), URL external, with certificate security validate for https:

In portal I created a Web Application as Javascript and register the URL:

But when I configure the json, the website is not launched:

The ID's from webmaps and webscene is correct, and the ID register also, but I don't know the reason for that this app not run. Can you help me please? 

Best regards!

Braulio.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here is another suggestion to troubleshoot this. Try to publish new route and closest facility services to your portal using the network dataset provided with the product data. I wonder if the network dataset in the configuration table when published from ArcPro to Enterprise was corrupted.

0 Kudos
BraulioGalvez1
Esri Contributor

Thank you Andy, your help was very good! With the service Route (NAServer) I could modeling directions on the app (2D and 3D) very roughly, since I'm afraid, the network is not the same.

Concerning to last post, I understand this, but from ArcGIS Pro is impossible publish a network service, therefore I tried from ArcMap 10.7.1 without success because appeared the errors at the moment of publish. (Previuosly, I calculate closest facilites and route).

Anyway, I believe that your last post is the correct answer to this case. A network service must be generated, and linked to the app.

Thank you very much!!!

Braulio.