Workbook Packaging Error

10-30-2023 08:28 AM
SaraHedrick1
New Contributor III

I'm attempting to download an Insights workbook. When it is packaging, I receive an error message stating that there are errors that most be resolved before the workbook can be packaged. 

I've opened the workbook, and I can't identify an issues. I've refreshed the data on the models view and everything seems to be loading as expected. Is there any other way to check where an error might be occurring? 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Ian_Muehlenhaus
Esri Contributor

Hi Sara, 

I'm not the expert here, so hopefully someone more knowledgable than myself answers as well, but I have an idea what it might be. 

Is your data being loaded from a restricted database or are you attempting to download a workbook that contains data that you acquired when logged into a portal/AGOL/SharePoint/database account you aren't currently connected into (under Connections)? 

I believe these download errors often have to do with data access/permissions to the data inside the workbook. I could be wrong, but this fixed the problem for me once. Sorry if this is not the case but just wanted to give you one avenue to explore. 

Thanks for using Esri Community!

-------------------
Ian Muehlenhaus
Location Analytics
0 Kudos
AkshayHarshe
Esri Contributor

Hi @SaraHedrick1 , 

I would like to know what environment you are using. Enterprise/AGOL/ Desktop

What Enterprise what version, and also what version of Insights or Insights desktop? I would note down the source of all datasets. e.g. Database, hosted FS, Remote FS/ Living atlas layer etc.

What method are you using for packaging if using Insights desktop Reference/Copy all data?

Let us know, 

Thanks

Thanks,
Akshay Harshe
0 Kudos