Zone Lookup Zoom level

03-07-2023 08:57 AM
LindseyStone
Occasional Contributor III

We need the ability in the zone lookup to set the zoom level.  Zooming to the the polygon is not feasable in some circumstances because the Polygon is half the county.  We won't to be able to zoom into the block the address is in.  The old version of lookup in 10.8 had the ability to zoom into the address that was being selected.  This or just setting the zoom level would be nice.

Tags (2)
3 Comments
KellyHutchins

You can define the zoom scale during Zone Lookup configuration. Search for and then enable the Set Map Scale property then use the slider to define the zoom level

LindseyStone

@KellyHutchins 

I'm in Enterprise Portal 10.9.1 and within the Search configuration there is a zoom scale I can set with a slider.  The first issue the slider is not sensitive enough for smaller scales it is hard to to position it under 2000 and the second thing is it doesn't matter where I set it, it always zoom to the extent of one of the polygon results. 

MichaelRobles

Lindsay, I agree. @KellyHutchins the zoom is helpful, but in the instances where you don't want to zoom to a large polygon from your search results, it would be fantastic to include a setting where the map will auto-zoom/auto-center on the searched address/location.

This keeps the user's view on their particular area of interest (the searched address or location).