ESRI JS API Editor widget feature selection does not working if the feature layer mode is in "SELECTION".

Jump to solution
12-28-2015 05:31 AM
PalanisamyRamalingam
New Contributor II

I am using Arcgis Javascript API Editor widget to create and edit features. The feature creation is working properly, but it seems the feature selection is fetching the previous attribute values in Infowindow popup, if the feature layer is in "SELECTION" mode but it seems working fine in "ONDEMAND" mode. Is there any option to achieve this in "SELECTION" mode?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AkshayHarshe
Esri Contributor

Hi Palanisamy,

From the description above I feel that the previous selection or Graphics are not cleared before the next selection is being made.

Try using map.graphics.clear() or featureLayer.clearSelection() method before you select the next feature.

Let me know if that works.

Thanks,

Akshay

Thanks,
Akshay Harshe

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AkshayHarshe
Esri Contributor

Hi Palanisamy,

From the description above I feel that the previous selection or Graphics are not cleared before the next selection is being made.

Try using map.graphics.clear() or featureLayer.clearSelection() method before you select the next feature.

Let me know if that works.

Thanks,

Akshay

Thanks,
Akshay Harshe
PalanisamyRamalingam
New Contributor II

Hi Akshay,

Thanks for the reply, Your answer was helped to me that I have used featureLayer.clearSelection() method before select the next feature. it will fixed my issue.

AkshayHarshe
Esri Contributor

You are welcome!

Thanks,
Akshay Harshe
0 Kudos