SceneServer

10-07-2015 06:55 AM
AtanázAsztrik
New Contributor

Hello everyone!

I try to create a scene app with JS API 4.x. I have installed and configured Portal, ArcGIS Server, DataStore properly (Server is a hosted server for Portal), everything is working fine except one thing.

My problem is: when I publish a scene from ArcGIS Pro 1.1, it only creates a FeatureServer and MapServer instance in the REST. But as far as I know, there should be a SceneServer also which I could add into my 3d app created with JS API 4.x. But that one is just not there.

I found a working example online which uses a sceneLayer with the following url: http://scene.arcgis.com/arcgis/rest/services/Hosted/Building_Hamburg/SceneServer/layers/0

As you can see, this is a proper SceneServer service, and the objects (buildings) are visible on the 3d map in the browser.

How could I create the SceneServer service? What was I missing?

Best,

Gergely

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Please note that when asking questions about JS 4.x, you should add the tag "4.0beta". About upcoming JSAPI 4.0 beta 1

0 Kudos
KristianEkenes
Esri Regular Contributor

I would ask this question on the ArcGIS for Server forum: ArcGIS for Server since this is more related to publishing services. You could also ask the folks in the ArcGIS Pro  forum as well.

0 Kudos