import S57 to geodatabase ArcGIS Pro 3.1

03-01-2023 01:49 AM
Labels (1)
IzabelaBodus-Olkowska
New Contributor

Hi,

I have geodatabase with ENC schema based on NAUTICAL_ENC_TEMPLATE_GX_EXTCLSID.xml, and the ENC. While I`m trying to import ENC to geodatabase I get the error:

ERROR 160333: the table was not found.

Can anyone please tell me where I`m wrong with this tool?

Thx

0 Kudos
7 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos
IzabelaBodus-Olkowska
New Contributor

Yes, exactly.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Given the error message

160333: The table was not found.—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

I would follow the advice there, and contact Tech Support

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
IzabelaBodus-Olkowska
New Contributor

Yes, I was reading this error explanation. I just thought maybe there is so kind of trick to use this tool 🙂

thx

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

If you set up the workspace and have the appropriate data in the correct form as outlined in the links I posted,... then I can't think of anything

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
CraigTGreene
Occasional Contributor

Can you look in your database schema and see if you have the ProductCoverage table in the database?

If the ProductCoverage table is not present then you have the ArcMap schema. 

I have attached the ENC workspace xml for ArcGIS Pro in case this is the case. 

You may need to download and install the product files. This contains additional configuration for Maritime, including the Pro S-57 workspace xmls. 

https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/production/maritime/download-and-install-product-files...

CraigTGreene
Occasional Contributor

After talking with a colleague, it looks like you already have the correct workspace xml based on the naming convention of the file you referenced in your original question. 

Based on that, we would ask you if you are using an Enterprise geodatabase? 

If so, confirm you have followed the steps here.

https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/production/maritime/register-nis-components-as-version...

If none of this information is helpful, please contact us at maritime@esri.com and we will set up a call with you to talk through this. 

0 Kudos