Labels not importing into Illustrator?

04-01-2024 07:01 PM
BicycleUtopia
New Contributor

Hi,
I'm trying to import layer from a file that includes points and the names that identify the POI. The points import, but not the names of the points: Manage labels is set to "Name".
I'm using the ArcGIS Maps plugin for Illlustrator. I have done this many times before and most recently two days ago, when I imported a shapefile and set manage labels to "Name" with no incident. For this latest POI import I've tried geojson, kml and csv. In each case the points import, but not the labels.

There is a warning: one or more layers is not visible at this scale. I know that all the points are within the boundaries of the mapboard. In the past when I've seen this message it has no effect on whether the labels import or not. The error report is blank.

1 Reply
XingdongZhang
Esri Contributor

@BicycleUtopia Sorry for the inconvenience on the labeling issue. The team has been trying to reproduce the issue in-house using shapefile, CSV, and KML files but has had no success. Could you please share with us the shapefile you had a problem turning on the label for us to investigate? Thanks,

0 Kudos